Minimum Marks To Qualify IBPS PO Exam
Many candidates are asking that what is the minimum score needed to qualify IBPS PO Online Exams 2013.Cutoff marks are depends on level of the exam paper, performance of the candidates and total number of vacancies. Here Are Minimum Marks to Qualify IBPS PO Exam 2013
|Sr No||Name Of the Test||Maximum Score||Minimum Qualifying Score for SC/ST/OBC/PWD||Minimum Qualifying Score for Generals|
|1||Test of Reasoning||50||21||24|
|2||Test of English Language||40||18||22|
|3||Test of Quantitative Aptitude||50||21||24|
|4||Test of General Awareness||40||18||22|
|5||Test of Computer Knowledge||20||12||15|
Important tips for IBPS P.O. III
- Attempt practice tests, online tests and try to increase your speed.
- Pay attention towards preparation of all sections . You should give more time on preparation of your weaker sections and at the same time continue giving time to your stronger section as well.
- Try to score very high marks in the Section of General Awareness and Computer Knowledge as you can score very high marks in these two sections with good preparation. These two sections will also take less time provided you are well prepared.
- We suggest you to remain relax and do not study much just one day before the exam as you need to save your energy and need to remain fresh for the next day exam. This will help you to attempt the exam with a fresh mind.
- Do not ever get nervous before or during the exam as it can only spoil your exam. Even if you find paper difficult you need to maintain your composure and keep on attempting paper.
- Skip the lengthy and difficult questions in the first go. The Exam pattern is such that there are a few questions which are difficult and time taking therefore you should skip such questions and you can return back to such questions if you left with some time.
- Before starting the test read the instructions carefully.